Ways You Can Help
There are many ways you could get involved in Oasis of Hope through personal initiatives and organized activities. Below are just a few ideas to get you started!
- Hold an AWARENESS event: We would love to help you plan an awareness event at your local school, church, youth group, and MORE!
- DONATE your birthday or holiday present: Ask your family and friends to donate to Oasis of home instead of purchasing a present for you.
- VOLUNTEER: Keep an eye on our events posted on this site, Facebook, Twitter, and in newsletters. We will let you know what we need!
- COLLECT and DONATE items for our home: All items must be new, child safe, and cannot contain blades or sharps. Items we use a lot:
– Office/School Supplies (pens, pencils, folders, notebooks, journals, etc)
– Cleaning & Household Supplies
– Toiletry Items (only liquid soaps that do not contain alcohol and no razors or sharps)
– Paper Products
– Slippers for the survivors
– Food/Drinks (packaged and fresh)
– Gas Cards (we do a lot of transporting survivors to and from appointments and meetings)
There are certain items we cannot accept: Any product with alcohol in it, like aerosol hairspray, sanitizing gel, perfumes. If you see alcohol listed on the label, our guests will not be able to use that product. Sharp items are restricted, especially razors, scissors, sewing needles, etc. These items may be used by our guests on occasion, but be stored in a locked area.
Please send donations to:
OASIS OF HOPE MINISTRIES
PO BOX 406 TROY, PA 16947
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.